Monday, January 27, 2014

#33 "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" by Ann Brashares


I read these books 20 times in middle school. They were the perfect combination of over-emotional teenage years and relateable family drama to lean on. My copies of the first and the third book were so bent out of shape from reading in bed until 3 am. The pages are all dog-eared at my favorite parts.

I found the first book as an audio book, available for instant download, just waiting for me, yesterday when I went out for my walk. At only 7 hours it took just one walk and a morning of putzing to make it through.

Certainly it's not the most stimulating reading. But it's been really nice to take a 24 hour break from computer screens and German books. Also there's nothing quite as soothing as having someone read aloud to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment